DO NOT GO HERE!!!GO READ YELP REVIEWS.

I have never ever in my life been treated so poorly when shopping for a car- WORST PLACE EVER!!! Within three minutes of arriving we were basically told to f*xx off by their team of "salesmen". And don't you go and think as an unhappy customer that you can go to anyone to complain because they are all in the small man brigade together. I am shocked more than I have ever EVER been with customer service.

UN. REAL. Sad for them because we were ready to pay cash and drive it off the lot. Appalled.

Pretty sure this place is a front for money laundering or illegal activity because there is NO WAY they could sell a car acting the way they do. I'm shocked they are still in business.

No wait, actually if you really hate someone a good way to get revenge on them is to send them here to buy a car.Hilarious!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tom Matson Dodge. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tom Matson Dodge to "get rid of this team! too many wonderful people need jobs, why do these horrible people get to make money?? go read the yelp reviews, you will see i'm not the only one".

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude employees and condescending employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tom Matson Dodge car purchase for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tom Matson Dodge?

Comments