I would NEVER refer a Friend or Family member to this dealership!It has taken about 2weeks to get financed for a vehicle and I'm still not in the car til this day and the sales person that I am working with doesn't seem to be motivated to make a sale/commission and keeps giving me the run around , they never return phone calls or commitments...

Go there and I promise you'll be dealing with a bunch of CLOWNS and will be unsatisfied with your new purchase.I will be contacting the Sales Manager in charge to place a complaint.

Had an Experience with Tom Matson Dodge?

Comments

Uh yea, if you can't get approved in 2 weeks time that means you have a very low credit score and are a very high risk. Typical loud mouth douche consumer who thinks they can buy anything they want, but can't and won't pay for it. ***.

If it has taken you 2 weeks to find out if you are approved for financing, it means you can't pay your bills and your credit reflects it.

RUN!!!!!

Do not buy from them!!!!

General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more