I took my Jeep Wrangler in to Matson after they bought out the franchise from Robert's Jeep in Auburn.I went in at the end of the day to pick it up, and they had put a 6" cut in my driver's window.

They denied this at first, stating it was already there. I ended up running into a service guy who used to work at Robert's and he admitted it was one of their techs. I spoke with Tom Matson Jr. and Bob Jones, the service manager to try and get this resolved.

Tom even told me that their lube tech was the one that did it.

They finally called me in so that Bob could look at the window and order the correct replacement. After two weeks of me calling them, they are now telling me the window is too expensive and they will only pay half. This entire time Bob and Tom keep bouncing me back and forth between each other, one saying the other has to make the decision.

I would not recommend working with dealership for any of your needs.

Had an Experience with Tom Matson Dodge?

Comments

Crossville, Tennessee, United States #8965

So after not getting any help, I decided to file a complaint with the BBB.Tom Matson Sr.

was notified and he sent an apology for his son's actions. They had to order a pair of new windows to make sure they matched.

Because of this, I chipped in $100 since they were $300.At the end, I am happy with the outcome.